|Award value (AUD $)
||Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program
16 April 2021, 6 August 2021
|Level of study
|Number of awards available
||All eligible students
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying the scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees prior to the census date of each trimester. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.